|گھر||ڳالهه ٻولهه||منهنجون ڀاڱيداريون||اعزاز||مضمون||وڌيڪ مضمون||وَارِيءَ دُٻِڻَو||دِرِشڻ خانو||ٽپال سنيهو|
|هي يوزر حقيقي زندگي ءَ ۾ تمام گهڻو مشغول آهي ،تنهنڪري پيغامن جو بروقت جواب نه ڏئي سگهندو يا نه ڏئي سگهندي۔|
اردو، سندھی، پنجابی اعدادسنواريو
سلام, جوگی صاحب آپ سے کچھ معلومات درکار ہیں ، اردو اور سندھی ویکی پر اردو سندھی اعداد صحیح اردو شکل میں نظر آتے ہیں جبکہپنجابی ویکی پر یہ اعداد فارسی شکل میں نظر آتے ہیں کیا کیا جائے کہ پنجابی ویکی پر بھی اعداد اردو اور سندھی ویکی کی طرح نظر آئیں (خاص طور پر ۷، ۶، ۴ )۔ شکریہ: --Abbas dhothar (ڳالھ) 14:30, 7 نومبر 2020 (UTC)
- خطوط ٹھیک لگ رہے ہیں، لیکن وہ سرخ رنگ کے ہیں، کیوں کہ ان کا مضمون ابھی پنجابی ویکیپیڈیا پر B (ب) کے علاوہ نہیں بنایا گیا ہے. مزید کچھ بھی جو آپ پوچھنا چاہتے ہو یا اس پر تفصیل سے بات کریں. شکریہ جوڳي اسد راڄپر ڳالھ 06:10, 8 نومبر 2020 (UTC)
- جوگی صاحب میں حروف کی نہیں اعداد (numbers) کی بات کر رہا ہوں اردو اور سندھی ویکی پر ہندے ۷، ۶، ۴ اردو کی طرح نظر آ رہے ہیں جبکہ آپ پنجابی ویکییہاں ہندسے ۷، ۶، ۴ دیکھیں وہ فارسی کی طرح نظر آ رہے ہیں، پوچھنا یہ تھا کہ آپ نے سندھی ویکی پر کوئی ماڈیول یا سانچہ وغیرہ بنایا ہے جس کی وجہ سے سندھی ویکی پر ہندسے صحیح اردو شکل میں نظر آ رہے ہیں۔ --Abbas dhothar (ڳالھ) 16:51, 8 نومبر 2020 (UTC)
سنڌي وڪشنري غير فعال آھيسنواريو
محترم جوڳي اسد صاحب، اميد تہ خيريت سان ھوندا. اڄ منھنجو سنڌي وڪشنري تي وڃڻ ٿيو، جڏھن تازين تبديلين کي ڏٺو تہ خبر پئي تہ گذريل ٽيھ ڏينھن ۾ ڪو بہ سرگرم واپرائيندڙ ويب سائيٽ تي نہ آيو آھي. ان کا علاوہ، منتظم جي جڳھ تي بہ ڪو بہ واپرائيندڙ ناھي. منتظم لاءِ توھان کي درخواست ڏيڻ گهرجي. ان ڪري توھان کي گذارش ڪجي ٿي سنڌي وڪشنري تي بہ ڀيرو ڀريو ۽ ٻين دوستن کي بہ ترغيب ڏيو، البتہ مان معذرت ٿو ڪيان، ڇو تہ مان فلحال پڙھائي ۾ مصروف آھيان. ھي ويب سائيٽ بند ٿيڻ سنڌي ٻوليءَ جو وڏو نقصان ھوندو. ان لاءِ ڪجهہ قدم لازمي کنيا وڃن. مھتاب احمد سنڌي (ڳالھ) 13:03, 16 ڊسمبر 2020 (UTC)
- پيارا بلڪل توهان جي ڳالهه سان سُهمت آهيان، پر افسوس سان چوڻو ٿو پوي ته هڪ ته سنڌي وڪيپيڊيا تي سنڌي ماڻهو ڀاڱيدار طور تمام ٿورڙا آهن ان جي ڀيت ۾ سنڌي وڪشنري تي بلڪل ڀاڱيدار ناهين، انهيءَ معاملن کي نظر ۾ رکي توهان اسان گڏجي 2015 کان ڪوششون ڪري رهيا آهيون، پر افسوس ته نڪي سرڪاري سطح تي، نڪي سرڪاري ادارتي سطح تي ۽ نڪي وري سنڌي قوم جي فردن پاران ڪا هاڪاري اڳڀرائي ٿئي ٿي. باقي رهي ڳالهه اسان توهان جي ته پاڻ به هن ئي دنيا ۾ رهون ٿا اسان جون به مجبوريون، ذاتي مصروفيتون، ڪم ڪار آهن پر پوءِ به پنهنجي ٻوليءَ سان نڀائيندا پيا اچون، پر ڪيستائين جيڪڏهن اسان ڪنهن به سبب جي ڪري اهو سلسلو جاري نه رکي سگهون ته پوءِ ڇا ٿيندو؟ ان جو جواب توهان ۽ مونکي ڳڻتيءَ ۾ وجهي ڇڏي ٿو. وري به آئون سنڌي قوم کي ميڙ منٿ ڪندس ته اهي ان حوالي سان اڳتي اچن ۽ هن قومي ڪم ۾ پنهنجو فرض نڀائين، ان سان گڏوگڏ پاڻ کان جيترو ٿي سگهيو سو ڪندا رهنداسين. سنڌي وڪشنري تي منتظمي لاءِ آئون اتي ووٽن ڪرايان ٿو توهان سميت ٻين ساٿين کي پنهنجي راءِ ڏيڻ جي آڇ پڻ ڪريان ٿو هيٺ ان جو ڳنڍڻو(لنڪ) موڪليان ٿو. سدا آباد هجو. جوڳي اسد راڄپر ڳالھ 05:33, 17 ڊسمبر 2020 (UTC)
Wikipedia Asian Month 2020 Postcardسنواريو
Dear Participants, Jury members and Organizers,
It's Wikipedia Asian Month's honor to have you all participated in Wikipedia Asian Month 2020, the sixth Wikipedia Asian Month. Your achievements were fabulous, and all the articles you created make the world can know more about Asia in different languages! Here we, the Wikipedia Asian Month International team, would like to say thank you for your contribution also cheer for you that you are eligible for the postcard of Wikipedia Asian Month 2020. Please kindly fill the form, let the postcard can send to you asap!
- This form will be closed at February 15.
- For tracking the progress of postcard delivery, please check this page.
Thank you and best regards,Wikipedia Asian Month International Team, 2021.01
Wikipedia Asian Month 2020 Postcardسنواريو
Dear Participants and Organizers,
Kindly remind you that we only collect the information for Wikipedia Asian Month postcard 15/02/2021 UTC 23:59. If you haven't filled the Google form, please fill it asap. If you already completed the form, please stay tun, wait for the postcard and tracking emails.
Thank you and best regards,
فيمينزم ۽ لوڪ داستان, 2021 ۾ شامل ٿي ڀاڱيداريون ڪري سنڌي وڪيپيڊيا ۾ مضمونن جي واڌاري سميت سنڌي ٻوليءَ لاءِ توهان جي سيوا جي لاءِ وڏيون مهربانيون، هن مقابلي ۾ جيترا وڌيڪ مضمون اوترا انعام کٽڻ جا وڌيڪ موقعا هئا، مٿئين سال هي ٻيهر ٿيندو، ٻين ٻولين جي وڪيپيڊيا خاص طور اردو وڪيپيڊيا تي 2هزار کان وڌيڪ مضمون هن رٿا تهٽ شامل ڪيا ويا آهن ۽ ان تي ڪم ڪندڙ به وڌيڪ هيا اسان سنڌي وڪيپيڊيا وارن جي ڀيٽ ۾، بهرحال ايندڙ سال اميد ته توهان ۽ ٻيا ساٿي پڻ ان ۾ شريڪ ٿي سنڌي وڪيپيڊيا تي نه رڳو مضمونن جي واڌاري ۾ سهائتا ڪندا، پر انعام به کٽيندا.
Invitation for Functionary consultation 2021سنواريو
Greetings, Admins of the emerging community,
I'm letting you know in advance about a meeting I'd like to invite you to regarding the Universal Code of Conduct and the community's ownership of its future enforcement. I'm still in the process of putting together the details, but I wanted to share the date with you: 10/11 July, 2021. I do not have a time on this date yet, but I will let you soon. We have created a meta page with basic information. Please take a look at the meta page and sign up your name under the appropriate section.
Thank you for your time.--BAnand (WMF) 15:14, 10 June 2021 (UTC)
Wiki Loves Women South Asia 2021سنواريو
Wiki Loves Women South Asia is back with the 2021 edition. Join us to minify gender gaps and enrich Wikipedia with more diversity. Happening from 1 September - 30 September, Wiki Loves Women South Asia welcomes the articles created on gender gap theme. This year we will focus on women's empowerment and gender discrimination related topics.
We warmly invite you to help organize or participate in the competition in your community. You can learn more about the scope and the prizes at the project page.
This message has been sent to you because you participated in the last edition of this event as an organizer.
Wiki Loves Women Team
12:57, 12 جُولاءِ 2021 (UTC)
Request for information (WLWSA Newsletter #1)سنواريو
Wikipedia Asian Month 2021سنواريو
Here are the basic guidance and regulations for organizers. Please remember to:
- use Fountain tool (you can find the usage guidance easily on meta page), or else you and your participants' will not be able to receive the prize from Wikipedia Asian Month team.
- Add your language projects and organizer list to the meta page before October 29th, 2021.
- Inform your community members Wikipedia Asian Month 2021 is coming soon!!!
- If you want Wikipedia Asian Month team to share your event information on Facebook / Twitter, or you want to share your Wikipedia Asian Month experience / achievements on our blog, feel free to send an email to email@example.com or PM us via Facebook.
If you want to hold a thematic event that is related to Wikipedia Asian Month, a.k.a. Wikipedia Asian Month sub-contest. The process is the same as the language one.
Here are some updates from Wikipedia Asian Month team:
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this year we hope all the Edit-a-thons are online not physical ones.
- The international postal systems are not stable enough at the moment, Wikipedia Asian Month team have decided to send all the qualified participants/ organizers extra digital postcards/ certifications. (You will still get the paper ones!)
- Our team has created a meta page so that everyone tracking the progress and the delivery status.
If you have any suggestions or thoughts, feel free to reach out the Wikipedia Asian Month team via emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or discuss on the meta talk page. If it's urgent, please contact the leader directly (email@example.com).
Hope you all have fun in Wikipedia Asian Month 2021
وڪيپيڊيا ايشيائي مهينو، 2021 ۾ حصو وٺڻ تي واڌايون قبول ڪريوسنواريو
| مبارڪون هجن، توهان مضمونن جي لحاظ کان وڪيپيڊيا ايشيائي مهينو 2021 ۾ ٽيون نمبر تي آهيو. سنڌي وڪيپيڊيا توهان جي سچي ڪوششن لاءِ تمام گهڻي ٿورائتي آهي!
How we will see unregistered usersسنواريو
You get this message because you are an admin on a Wikimedia wiki.
When someone edits a Wikimedia wiki without being logged in today, we show their IP address. As you may already know, we will not be able to do this in the future. This is a decision by the Wikimedia Foundation Legal department, because norms and regulations for privacy online have changed.
Instead of the IP we will show a masked identity. You as an admin will still be able to access the IP. There will also be a new user right for those who need to see the full IPs of unregistered users to fight vandalism, harassment and spam without being admins. Patrollers will also see part of the IP even without this user right. We are also working on better tools to help.
We have two suggested ways this identity could work. We would appreciate your feedback on which way you think would work best for you and your wiki, now and in the future. You can let us know on the talk page. You can write in your language. The suggestions were posted in October and we will decide after 17 January.
Thank you. /Johan (WMF)
18:19, 4 جنوري 2022 (UTC)
Invitation to organize Feminism and Folklore 2022سنواريو
You are humbly invited to organize Feminism and Folklore 2022 writing competion. This year Feminism and Folklore will focus on feminism, women biographies and gender-focused topics for the project in league with Wiki Loves Folklore gender gap focus with folk culture theme on Wikipedia.
You can help us in enriching the folklore documentation on Wikipedia from your region by creating or improving articles based on folklore around the world, including, but not limited to folk festivals, folk dances, folk music, women and queer personalities in folklore, folk culture (folk artists, folk dancers, folk singers, folk musicians, folk game athletes, women in mythology, women warriors in folklore, witches and witch hunting, fairy tales and more. Users can contribute to new articles or translate from the list of suggested articles here.
Organizers can sign up their local community using Sign up page and create a local contest page as one on English Wikipedia. You can also support us in translating the project page and help us spread the word in your native language.
Learn more about the contest and prizes from our project page. Feel free to contact us on our talk page or via Email if you need any assistance.
Looking forward for your immense coordination.
Feminism and Folklore Team,
05:17, 11 جنوري 2022 (UTC)
Congrats for organizing Feminism and Folklore 2022 now whats next ?سنواريو
Congratulations on successfully organizing Feminism and Folklore 2022 on your local Wikipedia language. Here are few things that you need to look around during the contest.Make sure that all submissions follow the set of rules as mentioned below and are related to the theme of the project.
- The expanded or new article should have a minimum 3000 bytes or 300 words.
- The article should not be purely machine translated.
- The article should be expanded or created between 1 February and 31 March.
- The article should be within theme feminism or folklore.Articles will be accepted if it either belongs to Folklore or Feminism.
- No copyright violations and must have proper reference as per Wikipedia notability guidelines.
Please refer to the set of rules and guidelines from here. During the contest if you face any issue or have queries regarding the project please feel free to reach out on Contact Us page. Feminism and Folklore team will be assisting you throughout the contest duration. We thank you for your numerous efforts which you have put in for making this project successful.
Wikipedia Asian Month 2021 Postcardسنواريو
It's Wikipedia Asian Month's honor to have you all participated in Wikipedia Asian Month 2021, the seventh Wikipedia Asian Month. Your achievements were fabulous, and all the articles you created make the world can know more about Asia in different languages! Here we, the Wikipedia Asian Month International team, would like to say thank you for your contribution also cheer for you that you are eligible for the postcard of Wikipedia Asian Month 2021. Please kindly fill the form, let the postcard can send to you asap!
- This form will be closed at March 15.
Thank you and best regards,
Feminism and Folklore 2022 ends soonسنواريو
Feminism and Folklore 2022 which is an international writing contest organized at Wikipedia ends soon that is on 31 March 2022 11:59 UTC. This is the last chance of the year to write about feminism, women biographies and gender-focused topics such as folk festivals, folk dances, folk music, folk activities, folk games, folk cuisine, folk wear, fairy tales, folk plays, folk arts, folk religion, mythology, folk artists, folk dancers, folk singers, folk musicians, folk game athletes, women in mythology, women warriors in folklore, witches and witch hunting, fairy tales and more
Keep an eye on the project page for declaration of Winners.
We look forward for your immense co-operation.
Feminism and Folklore 2022 has ended, What's Next?سنواريو
Feminism and Folklore 2022 writing competition has ended. We thank you for organizing it on your local Wikipedia and help in document folk cultures and women in folklore in different regions of the world on Wikipedia. What's next?
- Please complete the jury on or before 25th April 2022.
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org the Wiki usernames of top three users with most accepted articles in local contest.
- You can also put the names of the winners on your local project page.
- We will be contacting the winners in phased manner for distribution of prizes.
Feel free to contact us via mail or talkpage if you need any help, clarification or assistance.
Thanks and regards
Feminism and Folklore
You are invited to join/orginize Wikipedia Asain Month 2022 !سنواريو
Hi WAM organizers and participants!
Hope you are all doing well! Now is the time to sign up for Wikipedia Asian Month 2022, which will take place in this November.
Here are the basic guidance and regulations for organizers. Please remember to:
- use Wikipedia Asian Month 2022 Programs & Events Dashboard. , or else you and your participants’ will not be able to receive the prize from WAM team.
- Add your language projects and organizer list to the meta page 1 week before your campaign start date.
- Inform your community members WAM 2022 is coming!!!
- If you want WAM team to share your event information on Facebook / twitter, or you want to share your WAM experience/ achievements on our blog, feel free to send an email to email@example.com.
If you want to hold a thematic event that is related to WAM, a.k.a. WAM sub-contest. The process is the same as the language one.
Here are some updates from WAM team:
- Based on the COVID-19 pandemic situation in different region, this year we still suggest all the Edit-a-thons are online, but you are more then welcome to organize local offline events.
- The international postal systems are not stable, WAM team have decided to send all the qualified participants/ organizers a digital Barnstars.
If you have any suggestions or thoughts, feel free to reach out the WAM team via emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or discuss on the meta talk page. If it’s urgent, please contact the leader directly (email@example.com).
Hope you all have fun in Wikipedia Asian Month 2022
Sincerely yours,Wikipedia Asian Month International Team 2022.10
WikiConference India 2023: Program submissions and Scholarships form are now openسنواريو
We are really glad to inform you that WikiConference India 2023 has been successfully funded and it will take place from 3 to 5 March 2023. The theme of the conference will be Strengthening the Bonds.
We also have exciting updates about the Program and Scholarships.
‘‘‘Note’’’: Scholarship form and the Program submissions will be open from 11 November 2022, 00:00 IST and the last date to submit is 27 November 2022, 23:59 IST.
(on behalf of the WCI Organizing Committee)
WikiConference India 2023: Help us organize!سنواريو
You may already know that the third iteration of WikiConference India is happening in March 2023. We have recently opened scholarship applications and session submissions for the program. As it is a huge conference, we will definitely need help with organizing. As you have been significantly involved in contributing to Wikimedia projects related to Indic languages, we wanted to reach out to you and see if you are interested in helping us. We have different teams that might interest you, such as communications, scholarships, programs, event management etc.
(on behalf of the WCI Organizing Committee)
WikiConference India 2023: Open Community Call and Extension of program and scholarship submissions deadlineسنواريو
Thank you for supporting Wiki Conference India 2023. We are humbled by the number of applications we have received and hope to learn more about the work that you all have been doing to take the movement forward. In order to offer flexibility, we have recently extended our deadline for the Program and Scholarships submission- you can find all the details on our Meta Page.
COT is working hard to ensure we bring together a conference that is truly meaningful and impactful for our movement and one that brings us all together. With an intent to be inclusive and transparent in our process, we are committed to organizing community sessions at regular intervals for sharing updates and to offer an opportunity to the community for engagement and review. Following the same, we are hosting the first Open Community Call on the 3rd of December, 2022. We wish to use this space to discuss the progress and answer any questions, concerns or clarifications, about the conference and the Program/Scholarships.
Please add the following to your respective calendars and we look forward to seeing you on the call
- WCI 2023 Open Community Call
- Date: 3rd December 2022
- Time: 1800-1900 (IST)
- Google Link': https://meet.google.com/cwa-bgwi-ryx
Furthermore, we are pleased to share the email id of the conference firstname.lastname@example.org which is where you could share any thoughts, inputs, suggestions, or questions and someone from the COT will reach out to you. Alternatively, leave us a message on the Conference talk page. Regards MediaWiki message delivery (ڳالھ) 16:21, 2 ڊسمبر 2022 ( يو.ٽي.سي)
On Behalf of, WCI 2023 Core organizing team.
WikiConference India 2023:WCI2023 Open Community call on 18 December 2022سنواريو
As you may know, we are hosting regular calls with the communities for WikiConference India 2023. This message is for the second Open Community Call which is scheduled on the 18th of December, 2022 (Today) from 7:00 to 8:00 pm to answer any questions, concerns, or clarifications, take inputs from the communities, and give a few updates related to the conference from our end. Please add the following to your respective calendars and we look forward to seeing you on the call.
- [WCI 2023] Open Community Call
- Date: 18 December 2022
- Time: 1900-2000 [7 pm to 8 pm] (IST)
- Google Link: https://meet.google.com/wpm-ofpx-vei
Furthermore, we are pleased to share the telegram group created for the community members who are interested to be a part of WikiConference India 2023 and share any thoughts, inputs, suggestions, or questions. Link to join the telegram group: https://t.me/+X9RLByiOxpAyNDZl. Alternatively, you can also leave us a message on the Conference talk page. Regards MediaWiki message delivery (ڳالھ) 08:11, 18 ڊسمبر 2022 ( يو.ٽي.سي)
On Behalf of, WCI 2023 Organizing team
Messages to Wikipedian Asian Month 2022 Organizersسنواريو
Hello all Wikipedia Asian Month campaign organizors,
The last WAM campaign has ended yesterday. Thank you all so much for organizing and participating this year's Wikipedia Asian Month Campaign. Give yourself and all editors a big applaud!
While editors can take a break, the jury's work is just about to begin. Some WAM ended earlier, and has already finished the audit and review of all contributions. Just a reminder, this year, the rules has changed to whoever edit more than 3000 bytes with relaible sources can grant a barnstar (it doesn's has to be a newly created page). So make sure you include those editors, no matter with tool you are using for edit tracking.
We suggest January 20th to be the deadline for all campaign to finalize their list, and report the username of "Ambassador" (who has the most edit at your campaign) and a list of all eligible editors at the WAM 2022 Ambassadors page, List of eligible editors(page link) column.
Thank you! And wish you all a happy new year.
WAM International Team 2022
Invitation to organize Feminism and Folklore 2023سنواريو
2022 Wikipedia Asian Month Organizer Updateسنواريو
Dear all WAM organizers,
Thank you for updating the Ambassador list. We will start issuing the Barnstar to all eligible participants by late January. All ambassadors will received an additional special Barnstar. Please be sure to update the list if you haven't done so. We also provide a certificate template for you to edit and print out to your participants.
Once again, thank you for organizing and participating the 2022WAM, we like to hear your comment. Much appreciate for filling, and spreading out this feedback survey.
Look forward to seeing you again in 2023 WAM!
Wikipedia Asian Month International Team
Request for filling up Google Form for Feminism and Folklore 2023سنواريو
We appreciate your enthusiasm for Feminism and Folklore and your initiative in setting up the competition on your local wikipedia. We would want to learn more about the needs of your community and for that please fill out the google form (here) as soon as possible so that we can plan and adapt the demands according to your specifications. By February 8, 2023, all entries for this form will be closed. Do share about the contest on your local Wikipedia. Ask your local administrator to add Feminism and Folklore to Mediawiki:Sitenotice. Create your own or see an example on meta
Also a reminder regarding the prior Google form sent for Internet and Childcare Support Financial Aid (this). Anyone who hasn't already filled it out has until February 5, 2023 to do so.
Feel free to contact us via talkpage if you have any questions or concerns.
Thanks and Regards,
Feminism and Folklore 2023 International Team