سائيٽ جو قِسمُ
|جي رچنا||جمي ويلز, ليري سانگر|
|رجسٽريشن||اختياري (مقالا لکڻ جي لاء درڪار آهي)|
صارف ۽ ترميمونسنواريو
|صارفن جي تعداد||مقالن جي تعداد||عڪسن جي تعداد||منتظمين جي تعداد|
- Johnson, Bobbie (17 August 2009). "English Wikipedia hits three million articles". The Guardian (UK). http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/blog/2009/aug/17/wikipedia-three-million. Retrieved 17 August 2009.
- There is some controversy over who founded Wikipedia. Wikipedia's official personnel page from September 2001 states Wales and Sanger were the two co-founders, and that there was no editor-in-chief. Wales considers himself to be the sole founder of Wikipedia and has told the Boston Globe that "it's preposterous" to call Sanger the co-founder. However, Sanger strongly contests that description. He was identified as a co-founder of Wikipedia at least as early as September 2001 and referred to himself that way as early as January 2002.
- Jonathan Sidener (6 December 2004). "Everyone's Encyclopedia". San Diego Union Tribune. http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20041206/news_mz1b6encyclo.html. Retrieved 15 October 2006.
- Peter Meyers (20 September 2001). "Fact-Driven? Collegial? This Site Wants You". New York Times. http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9800E5D6123BF933A1575AC0A9679C8B63&n=Top%2fReference%2fTimes%20Topics%2fSubjects%2fC%2fComputer%20Software. Retrieved 15 October 2006.
- Sanger, Larry. "What Wikipedia is and why it matters". حاصل ڪيل 12 April 2006.