**ھي ايوان جو فيصلو مٿئين ايوان جي فيصلي تہ برتري جو اختيار رکي ٿو..
**ھي ايوان حڪومت جي خلاف عدم اعتماد تحريڪ تي ووٽنگ جا اختيار ڏئي ٿو.
Exceptions are [[Australia]], where the Senate has considerable power approximate to that of the House of Representatives, and Italy, where the Senate has exactly the same powers as the Chamber of Deputies.
* In a [[presidential system]], the lower house:
** Debatably somewhat less, the lower house also has exclusive powers in some areas.
** Given the sole power to impeach the executive (the upper house then tries the [[impeachment]]).
** Frequently, bills to raise revenue and to appropriate funds must originate in the lower house.
;Status of lower house:
* Always elected directly, while the upper house may be elected directly, indirectly, or not elected at all.
* Its members may be elected with a different voting system to the upper house.
* Most populated [[administrative division]]s are better represented than in the upper house; representation is usually proportional to population.
* [[Election|Elected]] more frequently.
* Elected all at once, not by staggered terms.
* In a parliamentary system, can be dissolved by the executive.
* More members.
* Has total or original control over budget and monetary laws.
* Lower [[age of candidacy]] than the upper house.
== Titles of lower houses ==